I couldn’t pass up posting this email on blog. We can all use a bit of a laugh!
From: Kurt White
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 10:11 PM
Subject: FW: SUNDAY’S SATIRE..
SUNDAY’S SATIRE.. An Interesting Sports Observation
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
So the amazing fact is, the higher you go up in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become. Yeppers, by this observation, there’s gotta be a boat load of people in Politics and in Washington, all playing with marbles or pea shooters.